Compliance with General Personal Data Protection Regulations
Since 25.5.2018, the new European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) has been introduced, which introduced an increased framework for the protection of individuals’ personal data.
As our constant goal is to improve our services to our clients and at the same time to operate in full compliance with the applicable legislation, we inform you that we have already incorporated in our internal rules of operation policies in line with the GDPR requirements and best practices of the European Union, to safeguard any personal data of natural persons that come to our knowledge.
For any further information, clarification, or related request, you may contact us directly with the following contact details of the Data Processing Officer:
Viktor Hugo 8, Vari
PC 16672, Athens
Tel: (+30) 210 8974496 – 9656500
Fax: (+30) 210 8973425
Cookies are small text files used by websites to make the user experience more effective on a site you’ve already visited. This requires that you use the same terminal device and the same browser. If so, cookies will remember your preferences, know how you use the site, and customize your content to be more relevant to your personal interests and needs.
Cookies help us provide, protect and improve our services.
Cookies we use:
The necessary cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the site, allow you to browse and use its functions. These cookies do not recognize your individual identity. Without these cookies, we can not provide our site with effective functionality. These cookies are stored on your computer only during your stay on the site or for 1 day from your last visit.
If you do not want to accept cookies at all, then you can make the corresponding setting in your browser.
Statistics cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the pages by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Disable Cookies in Your Browser
Typically, Browsers are configured to accept all cookies. If you wish, it is possible to set your own Browser not to accept cookies from a specific site, to alert when storing cookies or not accepting any cookies.
However, if you choose to disable cookies for bratti.eu, we may not be able to provide you with all the features offered on our site.
To learn more about cookies settings for different browsers, the following links may help you. Alternatively, click on “Help” in your browser or refer to the program information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE
1. This site was created to provide information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this site and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions are likely to change without notice in the future. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this site.
3. This site is used “as is” without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
5. Except for specific third party (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained on this website (for example, trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is a proprietary intellectual property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
6. Visitors accept, agree and agree that they will make reasonable and appropriate use of this site, subject, among other things, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. As a result, visitors are indicative, but not limited, that they will not use this site for:
a) To harm a minor.
(b) Transmit or access content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg, intellectual and industrial property),
(ii) offends the personality of third parties (eg libel, racist)
(iii) contravenes law and fair and moral standards,
(iv) harassing in any way the privacy and the individual and social rights of third parties.
c) Mislead anyone with regard to the origin of the content of this site, damage the reputation of the owners or third parties in any way, compromise the security of their network, prevent any visitor from accessing this web site place or any service housed in the owners’ network or bypassing their identity control by them.
d) Install and promote in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements without the written consensus of the owners.
(e) Install, promote and / or disclose content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this site.
7. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising under this Convention shall be determined by the competent courts of Athens.